Coinbase is world’s largest Bitcoin broker so peoples have good and bad experiences about it but we will cover all important points here to give you accurate details about the platform and its working.
Coinbase, a digital currency platform was founded in June 2012 which deals with all cryptocurrencies like, bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin etc. It is based in San Francisco, having flat currencies in 32 countries and Bitcoin storage and transactions in 190 countries worldwide. It is world’s largest Bitcoin broker platform where customers can buy and sell cryptocurrencies. The platform has a very simple interface to buy and sell Bitcoins where customers can easily buy Bitcoins through credit card, debit card, wire and via using bank transfer. Coinbase also provides your wallet and merchant services.
Coinbase charges 4% of fees for each transaction but fees can vary if you will transfer coins to an outside address. You can buy Cryptocurrencies easily via your credit or USD wallet but buy through bank account can take 3-5 business days, so the time can vary to receive Bitcoins in your wallet depending on which country you live.
Related pages - Buy Bitcoin with debit card or credit card:
What cryptocurrency can you buy on Coinbase:
- BTC – Bitcoin
- ETH – Ethereum
- BCH – Bitcoin Cash
- ETC – EThereum Classic
- ZEC – Zcash
- USDC – USD Coin
- BAT – Basic Attention Token
- ZRX – 0x
- BSB – Buy & Sell Bitcoin
Which fiat currencies are accepted:
Which trading pairs do Coinbase offer:
Coinbase on social media:
Limits & Liquidity:
- You can buy cryptocurrencies on Coinbase with credit card or debit card, Visa & Mastercard are accepted at Coinbase.
- Citizens of USA are allowed to buy cryptocurrencies with debit cards on Coinbase (small investments).
- Coinbase has Weekly purchase of up to $1000 BTC for verified card holders.
- Variety of Fiat deposit and withdrawal options
- Instant transfer of coins between users
- A well-developed API for developers
- Online and mobile baking services with high security
- High liquidity and buying limits
- Simple interface for beginners
- Easy and faster than most exchanges
- High security
- Limited payment methods
- Tracking system for users how they will spend their bitcoins
- High Transactions fees reported by users
- Slow Customer Support